Résolu Plainte contre chelitiz

Publicités

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAMBALU

I'm a panda trapped in a human body
V.I.P
Jul 7, 2017
Discord
BAMBALU #9615
Rating - 100%
8   0   1
Hello good, today I come to show some proof of Mr. @chelitiz, in other forums sell kamas jorge, or @Frahiko Eratz as many customers of him should know, I hope that he explains to the French forums why he made those robberies and why he's here.
Remember in the Spanish forums of dofus was expelled without return, because he has never returned the stolen kamas, and he say will not do it.
How painful it is to have people like that, but sooner or later they charge their mercy.
Quick summary my way, the photos show 300mk theft, he had to pay, and never pay, the second photo shows 30MK robbery by selling codes audio fake, and in the second picture there is a comment that says, that He is a big thief and steals many French people on the server by a big seller of kamas and a nice guy.

Frah1

Frah 2

• translation of the first robbery
Good evening, mates, I bring you bad news. The company Frahiko Eratz always sold him mk and then 0 dramas and this last time an inconvenience. Well I explain ... My brother gived him 200mk to him to turn the money and then as it was on May 1 he told me it was a holiday his country was all closed, we left for the other day and then he told me if I had more kk so he rotated all one and then he had 100mk and it happened, total was 300mk that we had spent (he had already sold that amount and more and then 0 drama) ... The question is that it is disconnected and therefore not it was known nothing more of it until about 2 days ago it was connected and it did not answer neither mine nor the messages of miguel, because and by the way I disconnected the messages that is to say I cannot know if it is connected or not ps. A pity the guy and I already knew the issue of rolback and what he does but it's a shame that dirty that pj. I have all the tests to show you also to the same said 300mk but never anything :(.

Greetings and be careful.

If one day, he pays me then I apologize and I delete advertising!!

• the second robbery
Hello, today I want to go on to denounce this person called "Kirituza" better known as Frahiko, the server bot.

This person has stolen a total of 32.5Mks telling me that he sells me codes and when he actually sends me bad codes, he tells me to talk to him by fb and he ignores me, do not stick to this character, thank you for your attention

• translation of a comment from a great kamas seller
jajajajaj that frahiko is Jorge Dionis, a disgusting rat started robbing the French, for a long time it is known that he is a rat that's why he was kicked out of the group, apart from the rat the very hdp uses bot

and the photos show how he ignores everyone on Facebook, and then he blocks them, he could translate but I'm going to take a long time
18301393 426330191054968 5319659540468935420 n

18341728 426330304388290 2365599798665114650 n

I have more pictures if the administrators want it

Attachments

• frah 2.png
    frah 2.png
    280.5 KB · Views: 8

sinick

Nouveau Marchand
Apr 1, 2012
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
J'ai pas de preuve, mes sur Eratz il a déjà sa réputation de vols/hack, il flood canal vente avec plusieurs new perso

Reactions: BAMBALU

BAMBALU

V.I.P
Jul 7, 2017
Discord
BAMBALU #9615
Rating - 100%
8   0   1
it is always kept hidden behind the darkness, making a good image in the French forums, but if they knew their harsh reality ...
also knows how to steal, only steal those who do not have access to the forums so they can not report, but the game is over
we are going to hope that it excuses to invent, but the excuse that invented will be perhaps to divert the subject and to blame me of things as it has always been done.

chelitiz

V.I.P
Apr 3, 2014
España
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Good movie you created from a long history in the past 14 months ago, but It won't be banned for only keep you in the forum selling kamas in Dofus 1.29.

Some things are true and other false.

The people who traded with me, solved the problem with me.

This can't be a plainte because no real informations and disturbing the history. It happend in Facebook in the past (14 months ago) with 2 people from Colombia.

If they continue have problems with me, I invite you to say them come to this post and say it :)

Good evening!

chelitiz

V.I.P
Apr 3, 2014
España
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
it is always kept hidden behind the darkness, making a good image in the French forums, but if they knew their harsh reality ...
also knows how to steal, only steal those who do not have access to the forums so they can not report, but the game is over
we are going to hope that it excuses to invent, but the excuse that invented will be perhaps to divert the subject and to blame me of things as it has always been done.

GG for try clean your image and put me as a thief, but it won't happend Youseff ^^

Good luck reselling kamas I will continue do with LuzBot :)

BAMBALU

V.I.P
Jul 7, 2017
Discord
BAMBALU #9615
Rating - 100%
8   0   1
if you think that cheat gam3 will act like the other French forum and you will live very, badly you think
If the others do not care about my complaint, because it's old, those in cheat gam 3 I think if they're going to care because they're interested in the good of the community, if you're a thief you're a thief

Sense ttol

BAMBALU

V.I.P
Jul 7, 2017
Discord
BAMBALU #9615
Rating - 100%
8   0   1
You can cry a river if you want.

Sinistrofus

En mode 1.29
V.I.P
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Firstly selling fakes codes/buy codes bug and don't pay is different than selling kamas, secondly this happenned more than one year ago and has no link with the Netfu/Cheat gam3 forum.

Jorge has sold hundreads of millions to many different persons here, and never scammed.

---

Premièrement vendre des codes fakes/Acheter des codes buggués et ne pas payer est différent de la vente de kamas à proprement parler et deuxièmement l'incident s'est déroulé il y a plus d'un an et n'a aucun lien avec un acheteur français ou espagnol du forum Netfu ou Cheat Gam3.

Depuis Jorge a vendu des centaines de millions à un grand nombre de personnes ici, et n'a jamais arnaqué qui que ce soit.

Last edited:
Reactions: pandofus and chelitiz

BAMBALU

V.I.P
Jul 7, 2017
Discord
BAMBALU #9615
Rating - 100%
8   0   1
The friend, defender of peace, me of you, I would dedicate myself to read more, we do not talk about fake codes, we are talking about people who suffered robberies, and the thief is your friend. do not turn the omelet, nobody talked about codes. is more your friend has already accepted that he was the one ho did all this, this is not free, I do not care what it is now, a thief will be punished.

BAMBALU

V.I.P
Jul 7, 2017
Discord
BAMBALU #9615
Rating - 100%
8   0   1
Selling fakes codes is different than selling kamas first, secondly this happenned months ago and has no link with the Netfu/Cheat gam3 forum.

Jorge has sold hundreads of millions to many different persons here, and never scammed.

friend, what are you looking for more? you are saying that this happened months ago, I informed him that I warned cheat gam 3 and they gave me permission to publish it as a help to the community, friend you got out of hand, took your friend to jail

Sinistrofus

En mode 1.29
V.I.P
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Bambalu, you have not made this in order to warn or help the community in any way. The only purpose of this is to make ban and ruin the reputation of your main "opponent" Jorge, so you will be able to sell more kamas at higher prices.

---

Bambalu, tu n'as pas du tout fait ce topic pour avertir ou aider la communauté. Ta seule volonté est de faire bannir à tout prix et de détruire la réputation durement acquise de ton seul principal "concurrent" sur Dofus 1.29, à savoir Jorge. En te débarrassant de lui cela te permettra de vendre plus de kamas à un prix plus élevé.

"J'ai pas de preuve, mes sur Eratz il a déjà sa réputation de vols/hack, il flood canal vente avec plusieurs new perso" ==> Je sais pas d'où tu tires cette information, toi même tu le dis que tu n'as aucune preuves mais c'est totalement faux puisqu'il ne fait pas du tout de promotion en jeu. N'importe qui peut créer de faux Skype (et il y en a) ou de faux comptes pour se faire passer pour lui, il faut savoir garder du recul face aux choses.

Last edited:
Reactions: pandofus

BAMBALU

V.I.P
Jul 7, 2017
Discord
BAMBALU #9615
Rating - 100%
8   0   1
First:
I only see two things in this case, that I have shown evidence of a thief, and he has accepted them, the following things is in charge of the forum, to penalize him or not.
be clear that no matter how much you defend it, the last word is for cheat gam 3

Second:
If you really think that whoever sells 20MK is my competition, it's wrong.
I respect the people who work hard, and they earn respect, not the thieves

Third:
I remind you that, when you wanted to raise the price to the kamas, you came crying to BAMBALU, I repeat it again to BMABALU, then you will know who dominates all this.

Four:
A thief is not my competition, that you have to be clear to think it well

Five:
If you have proof of me, which I doubt you have because I am never what the envy says of me, deliver them, why do you wait for?

Sixth:
He has fingers, he can write, you do not paint anything here.

BAMBALU

V.I.P
Jul 7, 2017
Discord
BAMBALU #9615
Rating - 100%
8   0   1
You're very wrong, you think you run away, on the cause,but no. more ridicoulos the sr @pandofus to leave you in his forum because he wanted, but all action has its consequence lost one of the best in his forum, and more ridiculous are you staying now here, you will pay like all thieves, as @Demmon said.

pandofus

Membre
Jan 4, 2017
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hi !

I didn't really understood what you said about the fact that i wanted to keep Jorge or you on the other forum (???), First of all, it's not my website and i don't need someone to stay on this because he's the best on selling kamas or whatever.
Everyone is equal, if someone want to leave, he's free to do it, like you did.

My problem with you here is that you don't understand or you don't listen to me and as someone said. I REALLY think you want Jorge to get banned for your pleasure/business.

Please don't mention me or my work on whatever things i do, because on that you're wrong. I am a nice person normally but this story is really boring because you keep include me in that. ?

Last edited:

chelitiz

V.I.P
Apr 3, 2014
España
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reactions: Aaronaaron

BAMBALU

V.I.P
Jul 7, 2017
Discord
BAMBALU #9615
Rating - 100%
8   0   1
who laugh last laughs better, remember this sr scammer @chelitiz
And you sr @pandofus do not play like the perfect man, you gave life to a thief, do not be stupid and assume it already, because in the forum you deleted the publication because you are not a man to leave it, and let people see the truth

Reactions: pandofus

BAMBALU

V.I.P
Jul 7, 2017
Discord
BAMBALU #9615
Rating - 100%
8   0   1
also uses a profile like in this forum: @sulytrilli
and several negative comments and theft has on that name

azeror

Marchand
Apr 28, 2012
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Bonjour,
à ce que j'ai compris tu parle de Kamas vole de la part de Jorges et qui les revends ensuite à nous, les clients.

Cependant, volé ou pas volé, ce sont des kamas 'illégaux', comme bien évidemment tes kamas que tu vends grâce à tes bots qui sont aussi 'illégaux'.

Alors pourquoi te plaints tu ? Il fait les kamas comme il veut tant qu'il n'arnaque pas les gens de se forum. Tu veux t'approprier le monopole de Cheat game en faite ?

BAMBALU

V.I.P
Jul 7, 2017
Discord
BAMBALU #9615
Rating - 100%
8   0   1
Really there are French and French, but most are stupid, we are talking about a robbery, which did, it does not matter if it is outside a forum or that inside is a thief like any other, leave your paranoia behind, to this rule of yours we have to leave the thieves in freedom to all for stealing illegal kamas, really surprise me with these comments of children.

chelitiz

V.I.P
Apr 3, 2014
España
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
also uses a profile like in this forum: @sulytrilli
and several negative comments and theft has on that name

@sulytrilli was my main profile, but I changed it when someone did a fake Skype account and stole some people. There is a plainte resolution by @Misuki you can check in this link:

https://forum.cheat-gam3.com/index.php?threads/plaintre-contre-sulytrilli.187024/

Captura de pantalla 2018 05 16 a las 215422

and the resolution:

Captura de pantalla 2018 05 16 a las 215409

I invite you too to see the trade history from @sulytrilli account:

Captura de pantalla 2018 05 16 a las 214938

@BAMBALU I think you have made a lot of ridiculous actions to try fuck me, but you can't, as you can see ^^

I want to ask Admins/Moderators if can close this post.

Thanks!

Last edited:

BAMBALU

V.I.P
Jul 7, 2017
Discord
BAMBALU #9615
Rating - 100%
8   0   1
It's time for you to study a little beat English, because with that comprehension of reading you do not give light,
first I was referring to the comments, do not come up showin two plaints, that you saved your ass from being banned.

Next, you are very heavy with what I have made the redicul, if showing evidence of a person who has stolen more than + € 600 and has damaged people, because the only thing he knows how to do is steal, is called making the ridiculous?? then, I'm doing the ridiculous , and i will do it more.

You will not go anywhere, and I told you who laugh last laughs best.

Go looking for words in the dictionary, ass your friend that I see, t you do not have more, you repeat the same and the same.

But funny, I'm going to celebrate your funeral, maybe when you're punished, like all tyhe thiefs, I'm going to have a party.

CrdaN

Administrateur
Marchand
V
Apr 29, 2012
Discord
crdan
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Having had a discussion with @Aznelh we achieved the same result.
No sanction will be taken towards the accused, for the moment nobody on CG3 has encountered any problem with this person.
  1. The story you show on the topic has 1 year old.
  2. No irrefutable proof.
For more information my private messages are open.
Complaint closed.

Après avoir discuté avec @Aznelh, nous avons obtenu le même résultat.
Aucune sanction ne sera prise à l'encontre de l'accusé, pour le moment personne sur CG3 n'a rencontré de problème avec cette personne.
  1. L'histoire que tu montres sur le sujet a 1 an.
  2. Aucune preuve irréfutable.
Pour plus d'informations mes messages privés sont ouverts.
Plainte fermée.

CrdaN

Administrateur
Marchand
V
Apr 29, 2012
Discord
crdan
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I come back to my judgment.

As a result of new evidence received privately, it turns out that the accused "asserted" to have stolen someone.

The stealing is a practice prohibited by the laws, and therefore by our rules the member @chelitiz is found banned of CG3.

Je reviens à mon jugement.

À la suite de nouvelles preuves reçues en privé, il s'avère que l'accusé a «affirmé» avoir volé quelqu'un.

Le vol est une pratique interdite par les lois, et donc par nos règles le membre @Chelitiz se retrouve interdit de CG3.

Reactions: BAMBALU
Status
Not open for further replies.