Besoin d'aide : trajet et je me fais aggro

Publicités

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

voxie

Membre
Sep 16, 2019
Bonjour,
veuillez excusez ma langue francaise car j'ai plus utiliser la langue ca fait des annees.
bon bref , je laisse mes bots (botter?), et chaque fois je trouve mes bots aggro , j'ai un osa lvl 173 mais il ce tue toujours et des lvl 10 qui sont plus faible pour combat.
le problem que quand ils s'aggro et appres l'incarnation , le trajet marche plus.
any help please?

raydown41

Membre
Sep 16, 2019
Discord
raydown
Bonjour,
veuillez excusez ma langue francaise car j'ai plus utiliser la langue ca fait des annees.
bon bref , je laisse mes bots (botter?), et chaque fois je trouve mes bots aggro , j'ai un osa lvl 173 mais il ce tue toujours et des lvl 10 qui sont plus faible pour combat.
le problem que quand ils s'aggro et appres l'incarnation , le trajet marche plus.
any help please?
[FR]
Bonjour Voxie !
Tu peut régler la taille des monstres dans le board Flatybot via l'onglet:
- Options
- Régler la taille des monstres [N/A]

cela te permet en réglant la valeurs ( plus ou moins haute) d’esquiver l'agression des mobs
Utilise tu une IA de combat pour ton personnage ? si non tu peut en retrouver sur le forum dans la section Intelligence artificielle

En espérant avoir répondu a ta demande !
[EN]

Good morning, Voxie!

You can adjust the size of the monsters in the Flatybot board via the tab:

- Options
- Adjusting the size of monsters [N/A]

This allows you by setting the values ( higher or lower) to dodge the aggression of the mobs

Do you use a combat AI for your character? if not you can find some on the forum in the section Artificial intelligence

Hoping to have answered your request!

Reactions: voxie

voxie

Membre
Sep 16, 2019
good morning, merci pour votre aide.
I have changed the size of the monster to 5 (from 1) but I still get aggressed.
I used AI from the FlatyAI logiciel ( but it doesnt seem to be too good). I am also having new problems now for some reason.
after leaving my computer for over an hour I come back and 'you have been inactive click to continue' error started coming up which stops my bot.
it seems like I have a lot of issues to work on before I can start to bot properly.
what size should I put the monster?
thank you very much.
Post automatically merged:

I am trying to make my own trajets but I cannot figure out how to use owl, when I open dofus maps using Owl don't know how to add starting points and such.
so far bot is not viable as 24/7 , need to stay on it to keep restarting trajet after my chars die or after errors, hope I can get this worked out before I travel for a week so I can leave my bots on 24.7

raydown41

Membre
Sep 16, 2019
Discord
raydown
good morning, merci pour votre aide.
I have changed the size of the monster to 5 (from 1) but I still get aggressed.
I used AI from the FlatyAI logiciel ( but it doesnt seem to be too good). I am also having new problems now for some reason.
after leaving my computer for over an hour I come back and 'you have been inactive click to continue' error started coming up which stops my bot.
it seems like I have a lot of issues to work on before I can start to bot properly.
what size should I put the monster?
thank you very much.
Post automatically merged:

I am trying to make my own trajets but I cannot figure out how to use owl, when I open dofus maps using Owl don't know how to add starting points and such.
so far bot is not viable as 24/7 , need to stay on it to keep restarting trajet after my chars die or after errors, hope I can get this worked out before I travel for a week so I can leave my bots on 24.7
Don’t worry Voxie 🙏
I hope to help you even if I’m not necessarily the right answers 😊

I do not know the max limit you can indicate in the options tab but mine is at 10 and I do not encounter any problem try to increase it.

So from what you’re telling me, you’re using an AI where you made it yourself ? I don’t know if using FlatyIA it is possible to manage the Osa invocations, it would be necessary to have a higher level in script of IA (because personally I don’t know much about it :kappa: ).

I have another question for you ❓

How do you use bots ? :
-Harvests ?

-Fighting ?

-Various roads ?

Because if you have a minimum of Kamas why you do not buy a full agility stuff to dodge the aggression of hostile mobs ?

voxie

Membre
Sep 16, 2019
Thats so nice of you! Thank you very much!
Well i used to have monster size at 10 but even then got aggressed , i asked FlatyBot mod on discord he said max size is 4 not 10. I never knew agility helps dodge monsters , are there good agility sets for lvl 10? But even then my osa is lvl 173 and still gets into fights.
I just want to farm professions but is not working properly.
I downloded trajets from this forum.
The bucheron trajet works well but when my char gets aggressed and dies he goes to resurection portal and doesnt start again, same with paysan and alchemist. But sometimes even without getting attacked my bots stop moving at all uhmmm.
I tried to make trajets with Owl its not going too well (not complex haha). i can send screenshot when i am on my pc.
Well yeah seems like FlatyAI is not soo good.
At this point its better to just do manual rather than bot because have so many troubles with it.

raydown41

Membre
Sep 16, 2019
Discord
raydown
Well Voxie

For level 12 there is this set :
Opera Instantan 2019 09 20 132809 wwwdofuscom

that will give you a minimum in all characteristics and maybe allow you to avoid hostile monsters

voxie

Membre
Sep 16, 2019
I will try to xp my group, i tried doing lvl 180-200 mobs but my bots barely get 500 exp haha. I dont think thats enough thought. Problem is i am not too good with scripts.
It seems like there is problem with my trajets scripts i downloaded. For example why does bot suddenly stop moving? And maybe i should edit script to make it even if bot dies he should start working right away.

raydown41

Membre
Sep 16, 2019
Discord
raydown
Here are certain trajets that require a certain number of zaap already recorded to check that had the required meadows.
Use the trajets which was tested and validated by other forum members...

I’m going to leave, ask other members of the forum for help. :quoi:
I think they can answer your questions.

Bye ! ✋

voxie

Membre
Sep 16, 2019
Thank you alot for the help. The trajets i used were tested and (i think) verified by some members. And i have the required zaap ( astrub) but seem to be having problem with those trajets for some reason.
I will try to work again see if i can get full adventure set for my chars and if it will change anything.
If not i will go back to the trajets links and ask some questions.
Thank you man.