Résolu Complaint about Lemenuisier (scammer paypal)

Publicités

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bankai-Ichigo

Membre
Jan 28, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello mods,

I wanted to buy kamas through this site so I started to look on the forums for the kamas.
There he was; Lemenuisier # 9010. We had a deal of 161 euros for 70,000,000 kamas. His method of paying was through paypal.

I divided the payment in 10 terms, because I don't want to be scammed for 161 euros, so I started with 7m kamas each time for 16.10 euros.

1st exchange: cool, he gave me the kamas in exchange for the money.
2nd exchange: he gave me the kamas again (thoughts: I think this dude is legit let me give him one more term and I will go by 2 terms each time. '')
3rd exchange: okay, he gave me the kamas now lets do 2 terms each to get to this work faster.
4th exchange: so now I gave him 32.20 euros, and he told me that he didn't got anything in his paypal account! I've send him the overview of my paypal and as you can see, I gave him 5 times 16.10 euro.
later that night I wanted to test if there is really something wrong with the paypal site so i decided to send 0.01 cent. He gave me a screenshot that he had recieved it. At that moment, I almost was sure that this guy was a scammer.

I decided to call paypal the next morning, so today to ask if there is anything wrong with the system, just to be sure. They Told me that the payment shoulds be with the seller, just as I thought, this guy is a scammer. I wanted to send him a message telling him that the money was on his account and he should give me my kamas, unfortunatly he blocked me.

I lost 32.20 euro's due this scam. Everyone should be aware of this ''Lemenuisier''.

Kusano

We Are Not Your Kind
Modérateur
Marchand
V
May 16, 2010
NAMEK WALLAH
Discord
kusano
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hello Bankai-Ichigo.

First of all, you should respect the differents rules of this section (the rules are the same for everyone, even if you're not speaking french), and then we can take care of you complain.

These are the differents rules to follow :

Post screens of your conversation
Show us some proofs
Give us the link of the topic and the link to the profile of the member
The discord and then his UID

Thanks, have a good evening.

Bankai-Ichigo

Membre
Jan 28, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Kusano,

I just figured out that this guy is not on this site anymore selling his products. is it still necessary to fill in the verbs?

Kusano

We Are Not Your Kind
Modérateur
Marchand
V
May 16, 2010
NAMEK WALLAH
Discord
kusano
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Yes please, he could have change his nickname on discord, we can still find the scammer

Bankai-Ichigo

Membre
Jan 28, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For some reason I cannot attach any files to this conversation. Could take a look at my account whats wrong? After that, I will provide all screenshots.

Kusano

We Are Not Your Kind
Modérateur
Marchand
V
May 16, 2010
NAMEK WALLAH
Discord
kusano
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'm sure they're isn't any problem with your account, at least you can provide some screen by other method than the forum himself, like imageshack or other hebergement service.

Status
Not open for further replies.