[INFO]

Publicités

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

dialgen

Membre
Apr 21, 2011
Là de suite .. Devant le pc :D
sauvegardparadise.forumgratuit.fr
Discord
Plume#0002
Bonsoir à vous tous !

Je me permets de faire un petit coucou à tout le site temps que j'y suis :3

Bon sinon c'était pour faire passé l'info (certes un peu tardive de quelques jours..) que si vous utilisiez "EloBuddy" site pour scripter sur LoL (Mais je ne m'attarderais pas là dessus c'est pas le sujet) à définitivement fermé, après que Riot ai contacté l'admin du site pour dire en quelque sorte que "c'est pas bien de faire ça" malgrès que l'admin ai essayer de se battre jusqu'au bout Riot a gagné, et il n'a désormais plus le droit de toucher aux fichiers de RiotGames.

Je cite son message

" EloBuddy is shutting down

We are very sorry that we can no longer offer our products and we understand that you may be concerned about this result.

After more than 2 years of operation and many talks later with Riot Games to both pursue our right to operate and our customer's right to play League of Legends as they chose, we did not prevail in the suit and have been ordered to cease our operations.

A special shoutout goes to the following persons:

• Hellsing, for creating EloBuddy with me, believing in it, and made it to what it is now
  • Adam, for inventing the name, and teaching me almost everything about Reverse Engineering
  • Stefsot/Helios, for being a part of EloBuddy since day one who spent countless hours and many sleepless nights on this project for almost no personal gain
  • Tony, for being the super admin I was always looking for, you are an insane worker, and I hope you learned many new things
  • JokerArt, for being my right hand on almost every project, no more words required
  • iCreative, although you left very harsh and unfriendly, I still want to thank you for all the legal trouble you took on you, and for all the bug reporting on new patches. You kept me motivated, when I wasn't.
  • DnK, I never understand why you developed for EB, and I am sorry I left you hanging. You were one of the most skilled developers of EB, and it was always a pleasure for me to chat with you.
  • DnK/Sebby/Gero, for all the testing, bug reporting on the core and so on. Sebby, I wish your family all the best, and I hope we stay in contact. Thanks for the Teemo Painting.
  • Yuuki, most posts (?), with EB since the beginning. You just deserve to be here, although I think you never took this project serious.
P.S.: I will be active on other projects that do not involve Riot Games.

You will be able to use EloBuddy until patch 7.17 ends. After that point, EloBuddy is no longer updated. The Discord server and GitHub will remain up.

Best wishes,
finndev"

_________

Voilà ! Fin de l'info :p

Un petit PS pour ceux qui était sur le site, et nous sommes possiblement croisés, je suis "Paona" Support de la communauté ;)

Have a good day !