PB blocker, forever working

Publicités

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdrdu83

Membre
Oct 29, 2012
Tout d'abord tout les cheats logiciel que je post ce ne sont pas des oeuvre a moi je ne fait que des recherche test puit quand c'est approuver je vous le poste. Dans ce poste j'ai trouver un moyen de blocker punkbuster pour pas vous faire kick ce si et un poste en anglais je vais essayer de vous l'expliquer en français du mieux que je peut.:désolé:

d’après ce que j'ai compris il vous faut ouvrir un document text tapez les ligne suivante
PHP:
@echo off

:x

echo **Add me as friend and boost with me,
echo it is nice to give back to me after the work I did**
net stop PnkBstrB

COLOR A0
echo 100
timeout /t 10 /nobreak >nul
echo 90
echo 80
timeout /t 6 /nobreak >nul

echo ***Warning***
COLOR E4
timeout /t 4 /nobreak >nul
COLOR A0

echo 70
COLOR F1
echo PnkBstrB Restarts
timeout /t 2 /nobreak >nul
COLOR A0
echo 60
echo 50
echo 40
timeout /t 5 /nobreak >nul

COLOR CB
echo ***DANGER ZONE***

COLOR 08
echo 30
timeout /t 1 /nobreak >nul
COLOR CB
timeout /t 9 /nobreak >nul

COLOR 08
echo 20
COLOR CB

COLOR 08
echo 10
COLOR CB

COLOR B4
echo 5

COLOR 04
echo 4

COLOR B4
echo 3

COLOR 08
echo 2

COLOR B4
echo 1

goto x

Une fois fait vous fait fichier > enregistrait sous
vous mettez comme nom de ficher *whatever*.cmd
vous lancer une partie vous jouer 2 min pleine voir 3 min puis vous lancer le fichier qui et sur votre bureau en tant d'administrateur puis c'est partie. Le logiciel ne marche plus aprés un changement de map.

Voila de rien:)

Partie en anglais:

PHP:
ok so this is actually a test for battlefield 3, i made this PB blocker for Battlefield Play4Free, and i told people to try it on other PB games, since it has no coding with the game, just some task-killing of pb.exe

i asked around for someone to try it on another game and he came back with the answer that it works on BF3 as well, so plz feel free to try it, idk if you will get the same exact things as i have written below, but im sure it must be close. PLZ give feedback as quick as possible if this works or not.
this PB blocker can never be patched for it is external, and as long as the hack you want to use isnt PATCHED, you can use it. If it is detected, you can use it as long as you use this PB blocker, and you will never get PB banned

if you are in my game and you are also hacking, don't be afraid to say hi, or thx for this little program so you can hack without gettin banned 
--(just as a note before you add me, if you are adding me to come in and ask how to get this thing to work i will refer you to this thread, if you have side notes about what you think i should change/add feel free to do so)

First off, i see "Please don't create any threads that this hack works for me or whatever, if it works for you then you're lucky and keep hacking happily" but this is different and should work for everyone

only draw back to this method is that during gameplay, in the chat at the bottom left you will keep getting the warning message every 100 seconds

Just open a Notepad and type in:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@echo off

:x

echo **Add me as friend and boost with me,
echo it is nice to give back to me after the work I did**
net stop PnkBstrB

COLOR A0
echo 100
echo 90
echo 80
timeout /t 6 /nobreak >nul

echo ***Warning***
COLOR E4
COLOR A0

echo 70
COLOR F1
echo PnkBstrB Restarts
timeout /t 2 /nobreak >nul
COLOR A0
echo 60
echo 50
echo 40

COLOR CB
echo ***DANGER ZONE***

COLOR 08
echo 30
COLOR CB

COLOR 08
echo 20
COLOR CB

COLOR 08
echo 10
COLOR CB

COLOR B4
echo 5

COLOR 04
echo 4

COLOR B4
echo 3

COLOR 08
echo 2

COLOR B4
echo 1

goto x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
save to desktop as *whatever*.cmd
start the game
join game, as soon as the screen comes up where you are actually in game, you have to cound or watch a clock to go about two whole minutes before running the saved cmd as ADMIN. I've got this to work on many many servers that have PB. the only problem i still have to solve is when you leave a game and leave the program running, after joining another game it kicks you out for PB not working.... will update if i fix this
Please give some feedback if this is working for you or not

EDIT:
DO NOT turn off the updator.exe or this won't work
forgot to add that this should work for any oudated / detected hack that there is since it is pretty much disabling PB without the game noticing its really not working (but i just said Zeas v2 because that is what im using)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT 2:
this applies to when the game is changing maps and/or if you leave/get kicked from a game.
Simply press Cnt+Alt+Tab until you are over the command prompt and close the program. When you are back into battle (able to play) simply start the program again as admin and keep playing
Bug: sometimes when the round ends and goes to next round, it stops PB right then, and you will have to end it and wait about 3 minutes and then start it again

Updates made:
- took out extra "/" that wasn't supposed to be there
- changed time from 80 to 120 seconds
- found a simple way to bypass the "losing key packets" problem
- added timer so you can see, when the game is ending, if you need to close the program and re-open
------- this is so you can close it and won't have to restart the game
- Changed time to 100 seconds instead of 120, found that a lot of games end around 120 timer, idk why
- Added all of the time so you can see which "ten second" marker you're at instead of "You have 15 seconds left"
- Added ***DANGER*** which tells you that if the game is ending or about to end and you have passed the danger zone, you need to close the cmd and reopen as admin when the next round starts
- Added Color coded danger and safe zones so it easier to see it, instead of having to watch the cmd, waiting for ***DANGER*** to come up
------- If the colors are annoying, make the cmd smaller or just comment below that i should change them to two more suttle colors so it's not like BANG DANGER haha
- Found that if you are being kicked for ignoreing Queries, simply open task manager and restart PnkBstrA and you should be good to go
- Added ***Warning*** which tells you when the warning sign should appear if you have everything going the way it should
- If you're getting better at the timing during the danger zone, I added some color flickers to show you how close you're getting
- Changed ***Danger Zone*** to 35 seconds instead of 30 due to timing stuff
- Added in for it to tell you when PnkBstrB should come back on if you (like me) keep open Task Manager to watch and make sure the services are turning off and on at the right time
- Changed color for when PnkBstrB comes back on, i didn't like the color, it was too non-noticeable

gahan82

Membre
Apr 7, 2012
ATTENTION ... ce blocker ne fonctionne pas sur Bf3 ... la personne qui la créé l'avais fait pour un autre Bf et demandais juste de l'aide pour l'affiner et le faire fonctionner sur Bf3 ... C'est une release de UC forum

Status
Not open for further replies.