๐˜š๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐‚๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต-๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต

Publicitรฉs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

SamuelC

Membre
Mar 2, 2021
Discord
Samuel C#5673
Support all windows 1903-1909 Support all cpu Fully customizable ESP which includes: - Customizable Toggle ON/OFF on all features -Player Bone/Skeleton ESP - Players Health ESP, - Players Distance ESP - Players Name ESP - Change max visible range of ESP. MAX: 1000 Advanced Aimbot which includes: -Customizable Toggle ON/OFF on all features -Custom Aim Key (select your favorite key) - Draw FOV - Recoil Control -Change the Smooth level of aimbot at your choice. - Change max FOV number at your choice Misc: - Streamproof (OBS friendly. No ESP will be shown on screen)

[ MONTHLY - 49 Euro ]

Attachments

• dsadsad.png
    dsadsad.png
    818.4 KB · Views: 50
  • image.png
    image.png
    655.9 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

kozo75

Nouveau membre
Jul 20, 2021
SPON (from SPONCHEAT) is a scammer. I contacted him because i saw his profil on fivers (i tought he was a professionnal developper).
I send him my project and he answered with the price and the delay.

All went good until he start asking me more money and told me he can't deliver the project until i pay him again.
After pay him the "hosting" of the cheat, he stop answering every message, and blocked me on discord. If you guys need any proof i'll post screenshot here

killer4nl

Nouveau membre
Oct 7, 2021
WARNING!!

DO NOT TRUST THIS GUYS

@SPON#0914 is a big scammer and just tried to keylog me and steal my passwords

This guy promised to build a HWID spoofer for me, i paid โ‚ฌ260 and this guy send me a file called "SPONCHEATS_LOADER"

After reversing the file i saw a downloader that execued scripts on pc that steals discord chats and browser passwords

Proof Screenshots here:

After confront @SPON he blocked me and kicked me of the server

See here:

@SPON#0914 never delivered me a HWID spoofer and my money is gone