Alliance Corruption : Exo %res PM

Publicités

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ancko

Membre
Jul 3, 2011
Hey, hello everyone, here's a script i wrote for make better use of sink for the Corruption and maximise profit.
The script can still be largely optimized with the information you find on the forum/discord, you can share your progress in answer to this discution !
The script makes use of the changes introduced in Inkybot v1.4

Things to note:
1. If there is less than 30 sink the script disables Inkybot's default sink usage and begins to overmage % res.
2. The bot will abort trying to mage an AP exo and try MP exo if it has successfully overmaged to >=1% res.
3. You still need to add the AP exo to the stat configuration
4. If % res exo failed the bot will restart Inkybot's default AI

Tenta corrup pm eau

Attachments

• Corruptionres.rar
    600 bytes · Views: 259
Last edited:
Reactions: Association

NukeGam

Nouveau membre
Aug 30, 2019
Discord
Nukenin
Hi nice job ! Could you precise wich stats do you put on ? Do you add AP Ex , MP ,and % Ex ?

Also, the script doesnt always seek MP rune since few hours . It used to work fine !

Thanks

Last edited:

Ancko

Membre
Jul 3, 2011
You just have to set up the bot like when u use it normally for an AP exo. The script just take the lead when the item get the stats requires and there is some sink left
+ read little 3 ;)
Post automatically merged:

And for the run without mp tenta, i guess it's only luck, depends of the sink left + if the %exo passed

Last edited:

vinexami

Membre
Apr 9, 2021
Discord
Vinex
hey thanks for the script
Can u please write me a script to make the bot stop maging when it hits the stats I asked for even if there is sink left

Sacripod

Nouveau membre
Aug 12, 2022
Bonjour, utilisable sur d'autres anneaux?

edit : après tests, oui

Last edited: