External ESP ! Source ! MPGH

Publicités

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiproko

Membre Banni
Mar 18, 2012
Ghosts .NET External ESP v1.1.1 by master131
(WallHack & Aimbot)

Make sure to check if your question has been answered on this post first! Please note that this hack is obviously 64-bit only as the game is 64-bit.

What is .NET External ESP?
It is an External ESP hack that was coded in C# by me. It is designed only for Ghosts in windowed mode. You must be running Windows Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1.

This is a virus/trojan?
It's obviously a false positive, I NEVER include viruses, malware or any malicious code on any of my releases. The reason why anti-virus software pick this up as a virus is because I've designed it to avoid anti-cheat detection by generating a unique file each time the launcher is launched. Please add the file to your AV's exception list and don't spam this thread with "OMG, dis is virus, don't download". I completely understand why they flagged this as a trojan but trust me, it's not! I am against viruses and would never use/create any to harm others.

What version of Ghosts does this work with?

Is this currently detected?
No, but as with all hacks you use, you use it AT YOUR OWN RISK. I cannot be held responsible if you are banned from either the anti-cheat or from player reports.

How do I use the triggerbot?
The triggerbot presses the H key repeatedly to fire. You need to set your fire key to be Left Mouse and H in the game options.

By default, the triggerbot is only activated when you hold down the right-mouse button. If you want it to shoot if you just hover your mouse over an enemy instead of holding down the right-mouse button, change this in the config:
Code:
TRIGGER_BOT_REQUIRE_BOT_KEY = true // Change it to false
How do I use the hack?
- Download and extract the attachment to a folder, don't just double click the Launcher!
- (optional) Edit the config file to your liking (config.gesp) with Notepad or any text editor.
- Run Launcher.exe and start the game.
- When in game, use the F-buttons to toggle the functions and use right-mouse button or the Home key to use the aimbot.

My anti-virus keeps complaining about a file in the Temp directory!
This is a false positive, meaning that it's not really a virus. It's the hack's way of prevent the hack from being detected. To get rid of this, you can either a) disable your antivirus or b) edit the config file and add an exclusion so you don't accidently catch a virus while you're playing. In order to add the hack to exclusions, you must edit the config file first. Open the config.gesp file with Notepad and find this line:
Code:
EXECUTABLE_NAME =
and then replace it with this, you can put anything you want in between the quotes.
Code:
EXECUTABLE_NAME = "abc123"
Now, start the hack again and your anti-virus will detect a "virus" in your Temporary directory. Add the file to exclusions (refer to your AV's documentation) and run the hack again, now it should work!

I only want enemy boxes to be visible.
Open config.gesp and change this line (by changing the alpha which determines how visible the color is).
Code:
COLOR_FRIENDLY = 0x7F0000FF
to this instead:
Code:
COLOR_FRIENDLY = 0x000000FF
Is it possible to indicate whether a player is visible or not? Can I only aim at visible players?
No. You'd need access to the game's functions to do sight/bullet tracing which either requires injecting or writing into the game's memory.

The aimbot is too fast or slow?
Check config.gesp, there are some aimbot speed settings that you can tweak, make sure to read the comment above it!

Hack is using too much CPU!
You can fix this by adjusting the RENDER_INTERVAL setting in config.gesp, try this and see if it works:
Code:
RENDER_INTERVAL = 10 // Replace the 10 with 20 instead
Make sure to change the bot tick settings too or the aimbot will be slower:
Code:
BOT_SPEED_1 = 6
BOT_SPEED_TICK_1 = 15 // Replace this with 7
BOT_SPEED_2 = 3
BOT_SPEED_TICK_2 = 30 // Replace this with 15
BOT_SPEED_3 = 1.8
What maps are supported by the radar?
Currently none, it fallbacks to the legacy radar with no map background.

What OS does this work on?
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1

Features:
- Aimbot
- BoxESP (with Turret/Helicopter/Plane support)
- Snaplines
- Distance ESP
- Crosshair
- Radar
- Status/Menu bar
- Configurable settings
- Name tag
- Triggerbot
- Anti-cheat countermeasures to make sure this stays undetected (there is no 64-bit VAC present, but LiveAntiCheat exists)

Voila , je l'utilise il marche nickel pour le moment je me suis pas fait ban ! après à vos risque et périls !!!!!! Il faut joué sans l'AV si non votre vas vas viré directement le fichier du cheat.

Source du cheat : MPGH.net

Lien de téléchargement :
Ce lien n'est pas visible, veuillez vous connecter pour l'afficher. Je m'inscris!

Un petit merci n'est pas de refus et puis pour l'auteur du cheat non plus :P

EDIT : j'ai oublié de dire si le cheat ne ce lance pas , c'est que votre version de Framework n'est pas à jour il vous faudra la V3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.