Playing to pokemon on PC (tutorial) v2 (eng)

Publicités

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

HowToBe

Membre Banni
Mar 4, 2012
Le Havre
Hi,

Recently, you wanted to replay to "pokemon red, blue, yellow and others versions."

Don't worry it's possible, in this tutorial we're going to learn how to use VisualBoy Advance like emulator.

Reminder : use emulator is illegal.

1-1) Download VBA (VisualBoy Advance) and his additions

Meeting on this link : Ce lien n'est pas visible, veuillez vous connecter pour l'afficher. Je m'inscris!

Download, now decompress archive and put there in a folder.

1-2) VBAFR.DLL

This small additional file give you a access to the French version of the software.

Meeting on this link :
Ce lien n'est pas visible, veuillez vous connecter pour l'afficher. Je m'inscris!

Once downloaded, put the file VBAFR.DLL in the folder of VisualBoy Advance.

1-3) GBA.BIOS

the file that you're going to download give you a better quality, like if we're on a real game boy.

meeting on this link :
Ce lien n'est pas visible, veuillez vous connecter pour l'afficher. Je m'inscris!

Once downloaded, same, we put the file in a folder of VisualBoy Advance

2-1)Software configuration

Open the software VisualBoy Advance, Once on the interface do the following maneuvers :

Options -> Vidéo -> Méthode de Rendu -> and click on OpenGL (Only if your PC is low)

Options -> Vidéo -> x1 or x2 ou x3 ou x4 according to the size windows wanted

Options -> Émulateur -> Sélection du fichier BIOS, You choice the file we've downloaded (GBA.BIOS) once chosen, you done the same manipulation

Options -> Émulateur -> this time you choice the bios file.

Options> - Émulateur -> Type de Sauvegarde -> you choice "Flash 128K"

Options -> Émulateur -> You choice "Horloge en temps réel"

Options -> Gameboy -> real colors or Gameboy colors (colors like blue, not the name of the gameboy)

Options -> Joypad -> Configurer -> 1 , 2 , 3 or 4 (a little like macro) next you configure like you want

My Joypad configuration :
634374Capture.jpg

Options -> Langage -> Other.. (Autre) is space where we can write you put "FRA", you confirm, and finally your software is french

REMINDER : a touch of your board (space, default) accelerates a game, like cheat engine.

3-1) THE GAMES

meeting on this link : Ce lien n'est pas visible, veuillez vous connecter pour l'afficher. Je m'inscris!

REMINDER : I trust that the nintendo DS games can't be emulate (only Gameboy Color and Advance)

Download the pokemon that you want and decompress it in a folder

Playing : Open VisualBoy Advance, fichier, ouvrir, choice the file downloaded

And finally play !

183354Sanstitre.png

Thanks for watching

REMINDER 1 : The original french version : http://www.cheat-gam3.com/taverne/jouer-pokemon-sur-pc-tutoriel-103164/

REMINDER 2 : i apologize for my bad english

RAPPEL : Suite à mon sujet posté (catégorie suggestions pour différente langue (refusé) ) je tiens donc à posté tout mes post en français puis en anglais

RAPPEL 2 : Je m'excuse d'avance pour mon anglais assez nul​