[Vente] Mod Dofus Retro 1.40.12

Publicités

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

andromedodo

Membre
Sep 12, 2022
Discord
hellgonoreha

Dofus chibi figurine cra

Please notify me if theres any bug
This tool have risk of BAN use by your own responsibility

Ce lien n'est pas visible, veuillez vous connecter pour l'afficher. Je m'inscris!What are the mods offered?
They provide different features and tools that speed up the progression in the game as well as make the experience more comfortable.
Ce lien n'est pas visible, veuillez vous connecter pour l'afficher. Je m'inscris!What is the difference between your mod and others?
We have new and inedit functions such as pressing Z to start a combat, no run animations and no lvl up popup for example
Ce lien n'est pas visible, veuillez vous connecter pour l'afficher. Je m'inscris!Does it work on linux, mac and windows?
Yes, the tool is cross-platform
Ce lien n'est pas visible, veuillez vous connecter pour l'afficher. Je m'inscris!Can I be banned for using this tool?
Yes, absolutely any external tool is risky for the player and anyone who sells an "anti-ban" is lying. However some lines of the code have been modified to make it more difficult to detect this tool so in theory you should be safe.
Ce lien n'est pas visible, veuillez vous connecter pour l'afficher. Je m'inscris!Why don't you share it for free anymore?
i been sharing the tool for free for a long period of time, so now we are asking for a minimum of money compared to what players can generate using this tool. If you have some luck you can even earn a free subscription at #giveaway on the discord channel.
Ce lien n'est pas visible, veuillez vous connecter pour l'afficher. Je m'inscris!Type of payment?
Ce lien n'est pas visible, veuillez vous connecter pour l'afficher. Je m'inscris!How much will the subscription cost?
The monthly subscription costs the equivalent of [10 €] (for the first buy) and [5€] (monthly every month once u payed) , a price that we consider largely reasonable in view of the software's undeniable performance and the gains that a user can make in one month, and in view of the effort that will be devoted to ensuring that the software runs smoothly, bearing in mind that we won't be imposing any usage limits.
Ce lien n'est pas visible, veuillez vous connecter pour l'afficher. Je m'inscris!Can I try out the software before subscribing?
No, unfortunately, we have given you plenty of time to test the software before making it pay. However we have a demo video showing all the features (added and to be added).

Ce lien n'est pas visible, veuillez vous connecter pour l'afficher. Je m'inscris!How do I subscribe?
Create a new purchase ticket on ⁠『💰』ticket-buy , then a moderator will handle your request.

More info on my discord server

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: darkturcoi, qgilk and Tsusam

qgilk

Membre
Jul 29, 2011
C'est un super Loader très complet et à un prix raisonnable.
Recommandé à 100%

Antisystem

Nouveau membre
Jul 20, 2023
new loader when press Z (azerty) ro W (qwerty) on keyboard it show just 1 group of mobes and our perso attack this group auto

Last edited: